Being the most admired platform for videos, Youtube has been creating sensations for a very long time.With millions of entertaining, educational, game and movie trailers and even full movies videos, youtube has been entertaining people all over the world.
And since youtube contains videos with can be educational and entertaining, so people also end up wanting to download the videos and this is where we need a proper application or software to download them.
So today we are going to talk about one of the best software which you can use to down YouTube videos right from your PC or mobile.
Tubemate was created to help you with downloading youtube videos in an easy and most convenient way, without any hassle or any downloading problems.You can download videos in Full-HD(1980x1080p) and many other low resolutions if your mobile does not support HD videos.
The latest version of Tubemate has a new built-in feature ” Fast Download Mode” which allows you to connect to various servers to help you download the videos faster and which enables multi downloading connection at the same time which is followed by some of the top rated downloading P2P applications like uTorrent, Ares, eMule etc.
Tubemate also allows multi download in the background which is it’s most unique feature as you may need to do other works while downloading the videos that you want.
For all the music lovers out there, Tubemate now allows you to directly convert and download video files to .mp3 files which in term saves a lot of your time and also allows you to directly download and create a playlist out of your downloaded files into your ipods.
Now that you are aware of all the features of Tubemate, let us now see how to download and use it on your PC.
Steps To Install Tubemate On PC
- First you will need to download an android emulator as tubemate is not supported for PC directly. In my case I am going to use Bluestacks 2, which I prefer most as it is easy to install and service free.
- Now you will also need to download the .apk file of Tubemate which you can get by simply typing in Tubemate.apk file on Google.
- Now you will need to install Bluestacks 2 on your pc & this may take a while so please have patience.
- After the Bluestacks 2 is installed now you can simply click on the downloaded .apk file of tubemate to install it.
- After the installation is complete you will be notified with a flashing tab.
- Now you will need to launch the Bluestacks 2 app, and as you start it up you will be able to notice the installed Tubemate app right on the homescreen of the apps.
- Click and launch the Tubemate app and now the app will be running in the back ground.
- Now all you have to do is, open Youtube on bluestacks and enjoy watching videos and when you come across the video that you want to download, you will notice a Green Arrow(You should notice this GreenArrow when you play any video or as soon as you launch Youtube).
- Now click on the green arrow and you will be able to see a variety of resolutions in which you can download your videos( If you only see High and Low resolution then I would suggest you to go back and search for another copy of the video)
- Click on the resolution that you want to down the video in and then you will be taken to a new tab which will allow you to select the desired destination to download your video.
And that it, you have successfully download your video and that was as simple as that.
Hope you will like this simple steps on how to download your favourite youtube videos using Tubemate.If you did like this article please share and leave a comment below, also leave a comment below if you have any confusion. Thank you for reading & enjoy your videos.